Saturday, May 5, 2007

Wedding party installment 2A

Well, Rebecca and I are now homeowners. I will be moving in tomorrow. I have been pretty busy lately and haven't quite gotten around to posting part 2 of the wedding party. I am writing this from my laptop, not my desktop where most of my pictures are located. So right now I am only doing installment 2A, and you have to wait a little longer for 2B.

My sister Christine Justis and her husband Mike. They are currently living in Colorado, but will be moving to North Carolina soon.


Here is Mike and his girlfriend Jennifer. Mike is one of my groomsmen. As of tomorrow, I will no longer be housemates with Mike. This picture was taken at Mike's Valentine's day/anniversary date (they started dating within a week of valentines day). Mike decided to do a hawaiian theme for the occasion. This is reminiscent of a trip they took to Hawaii together. So he decorated the living room, and cooked, and seemed to have had a good time. Mike didn't explain the flying fish.

No comments: