Rebecca and I had an uneventful trip. We have internet access at this hotel in Lima. We haven´t planned anything out yet. Just wanted to do a quick post.
The wedding went fabulously. We had a great time. We want to say thanks to everyone that helped and came.
Richard
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time, we did too!! Keep us posted when possible! Love 'ya
Uneventful is just what you want when traveling across hemispheres. Our trip home was a bit eventful in that it turned out we had to leave our Va. Beach hotel at 2:15 am in order to make our 7:45 am flight from DC. So it's about 6:30 pm and I am going to bed ASAP. And we've learned a little something for whenever we plan our next trip to Virginia. Relax and enjoy!
I think there should be a law against internet access on your honeymoon.
Post a Comment