The main wedding flower (not really blue, but purple):
...and our first meal in our new house! I'll give you 3, no 1 guess what Richard was cooking.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Beautiful flowers! Reminicent of those on your dining table in your apt in MV. I have no idea what Richard would be cooking...maybe stir fry? Or eggs? I love the pic that illustrates the move in...two bikes, a kayak, and lots o boxes. :)
Nancy's right. That's Richard's staple. Although I suppose he would point out that technically, it was Chicken Helper. Judith, that was a good guess. Campbell's is Richard's other staple. :)
What a beautiful choice of wedding flowers! Irises are named after the Greek word for "rainbow" and the Greek Goddess of the same name was considered the link between heaven and Earth. These gorgeous flowers symbolize faith, royalty, hope, admiration, wisdom, and courage.
Your moving-in picture looks very familiar to Ed and I because we are currently consolidating into my townhouse and preparing to put his house up for sale. Boxes everywhere! *grin*
7 comments:
Beautiful flowers! Reminicent of those on your dining table in your apt in MV. I have no idea what Richard would be cooking...maybe stir fry? Or eggs? I love the pic that illustrates the move in...two bikes, a kayak, and lots o boxes. :)
Campbell's soup?
Hamburger Helper!!
Nancy's right. That's Richard's staple. Although I suppose he would point out that technically, it was Chicken Helper. Judith, that was a good guess. Campbell's is Richard's other staple. :)
Yeah, he definitely has the stance of a Campbell's soup guy. Got one with the same stance at home. ;)
What a beautiful choice of wedding flowers! Irises are named after the Greek word for "rainbow" and the Greek Goddess of the same name was considered the link between heaven and Earth. These gorgeous flowers symbolize faith, royalty, hope, admiration, wisdom, and courage.
Your moving-in picture looks very familiar to Ed and I because we are currently consolidating into my townhouse and preparing to put his house up for sale. Boxes everywhere! *grin*
Congratulations on the new house and move in, both!!! :-)
Post a Comment