That is, Fetzer Riesling from Germany and Cruz Alta Malbec from Argentina. I "discovered" Malbec while living in Argentina. It's a very mmmmmm tasty red. We won't be having any red meat, but frankly, I don't care about wine-food pairings. Oh, and for toasting, we'll have sparkling cider:
An Aside: School update
One of the advantages of a blog is to preemptively answer questions. One I've been getting lately is, "So are you all done with school now?" to which I reply with a wry laugh (on the good days). In fact, I am up to my eyeballs in lab reports to grade, presentations, a senior thesis, etc., etc. Grades are due after we're already in Peru. I hope to post grades for 3 out of 4 classes by this Monday, though. The last class has their final exam the Thursday before the wedding. So I need to stop blogging and get back to work.
Oh, and the follow-up question to that is "Why then?" The timing is due to the fact that our summer research program starts June 11. And I didn't want to wait until August to get married. August in Virginia is awful.
1 comment:
This is GRACE.
We toasted with sparkling cider at our wedding too! That way, all can participate!
Post a Comment