Monday, July 16, 2007

Progress

We are getting more settled. Here is what our living room looks like now.


See, even Buttons is relaxed and at home under the coffee table. We will have a mattress for that futon on the left soon, so y'all can come visit and have somewhere to sit! The painting over the fireplace is a gift from Kathy (my sister's mother-in-law) & Mel which we got in Cusco. It was thoughtful of them to have us get something to remember our honeymoon by. We certainly wouldn't have done it otherwise.


Another wedding gift-the canoe that Richard's dad made us:

We took her out for an inaugural paddle on the 4th at Lake Anna. It was perfect gorgeous weather. We had a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see my favorite chair is still around. Oh how I would love to nap on that now!

Rebecca said...

That's why I keep the loveseat. For napping. :) Also, Buttons likes to jump up onto the back to get our attention.

Anonymous said...

you have a fireplace! i'm jealous. was it buried behind the boxes in the first pic?