Sunday, January 14, 2007

About Rebecca

An Introduction to Rebecca

As Rebecca introduced me in an earlier post, I will now give a short introduction to Rebecca, and "Tell you about this woman I am engaged to".

Rebecca is an Assistant Professor of Chemistry at Randolph-Macon College in Ashland Virginia. Rebecca teaches physical chemistry, and her research relates to global warming, you'll have to ask her to get a better understanding of it. Rebecca grew up in Illinois, and has an older sister Nancy. Nancy is a psychologist. Back in high school, Rebecca played soccer and basketball. Rebecca now prefers to train for triathlons. Rebecca does not watch TV (and neither do I).

Rebecca claims to have a Meyers-Briggs personality type of ISTJ. (I consider psychology a very soft science, and am unconvinced of the validity of assigning letters to people's personalities.)


Rebecca is allergic to crustaceans, cats, dog saliva, dust, and probably some other things that she hasn't told me about yet. Rebecca doesn't like broccoli. Rebecca likes Scharffen Berger chocolate, Argentine wines and tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard, the reason you think psychology is a soft science is because you are a classic SJ as well! ;-)

Rebecca said...

I found a good description of all the letters.