Richard's job and my job are about 60 miles apart. So we narrowed our housing search to Bowling Green, VA. This town of approximately 900 residents is as close to halfway as we can get, without trying to live on an Army fort firing range. Initially we were going to rent, but the rental options in BG are, well, severly limited at the moment. We also realized that it would be rather difficult to house 3 kayaks, 4 bicycles, and a canoe in an apartment. So we are buying a townhouse. It is not certain yet, but it looks like the contract may go through. We will pass along the address after closing (May 4th?)In other news, Richard and I have been receiving quite a few wedding gifts shipped to us (which is a great way to do it). Fun! Although we are being good and not opening them until after the wedding (except for the one Richard opened not realizing it was a wedding gift and then his roommate almost threw it out.) The myriad boxes have been a source of amusement for Buttons, who can't resist poking his nose in to see:


8 comments:
Actually I have housed two kayaks and two bikes in an appartment before. But yes this would be a bit crowded.
Very cute home! Congrats!
Nice bunny behind!
Bunny behinds are pretty cute, aren't they? ;)
Hey... are you going to have Mr. Butt-Butt & Kami in your wedding? Walking down the aisle maybe with flower collars around their neck? Or is that just my cheesy imagination? :-) I'm sure you'll get lots of "Aawww.." if you do that ;-)
Seriously?! You named one of your bunnies "Mr. Butt-Butt?"
No, Inka, no bunnies in the wedding. They are a bit too shy for that.
Judith: he came from the shelter with the name "Buttons." I call him that, and Botones, and Mr. But-but. or Mr. Butt-butt. I never really thought about the spelling before. I also call him "stupid rabbit" when he deserves it.
Aha. So its a nickname/spelling thing. Got it!
Post a Comment