My XO laptop finaly arrived. See www.olpc.com This will be a short post because the keyboard on this machine is small.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now that I am typing on a real keyboard, I can be more longwinded. I made the original post entirely using the XO laptop. At first I took some pictures of it, but I wanted to do the actual post from the laptop, and I couldn't easily upload the pictures. (I expect to eventually figure it out, but it isn't point and click). Since the laptop has a built in camera I decided to take a picture of the laptop using the laptop (and a mirror) This way I also get the cool "infinite nesting" picture. (A picture of me and the laptop, with the laptop displaying a picture of me and the laptop, displaying...)
4 comments:
Now that I am typing on a real keyboard, I can be more longwinded. I made the original post entirely using the XO laptop. At first I took some pictures of it, but I wanted to do the actual post from the laptop, and I couldn't easily upload the pictures. (I expect to eventually figure it out, but it isn't point and click). Since the laptop has a built in camera I decided to take a picture of the laptop using the laptop (and a mirror) This way I also get the cool "infinite nesting" picture. (A picture of me and the laptop, with the laptop displaying a picture of me and the laptop, displaying...)
Yes, but try to smile for the infinite pictures while you're taking them! :)
I like how the image in the laptop is the mirror image of the image in the mirror...
yes, you should smile!
Cool! Wes has been wanting to get one of those!
Post a Comment