Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter in Chicago

After 87 years on this earth, and 64 of them married to my Grandma, Grandpa passed away. We went to the funeral this past weekend. It was a special time with (almost) the entire family together. Somehow I missed taking pics of the family (too bad, the great grandkids are SO CUTE all together!) But I have some pics from Easter.

We colored eggs. Toby made alien monster eggs with these special egg tatooes that make it look like an alien is breaking out of the egg. They were pretty neat. I should have taken a close-up of one of those eggs. Maybe Nancy or Paul will before they are eaten up.


Toby also got this goofy egg game with eggs made out of superball material. A big part of the game is trying to catch egg superballs that are dropped on a table. Richard and my dad amused themselves with the eggs for quite some time... without even playing the silly game.

No comments: