Monday, August 13, 2007

The Recessional

This is one of my favorite just-after-the-wedding pics. I stole it from Inka's blog. But I'm getting ahead of myself here.


Our summer research program is over. The students are gone. A lot of the faculty are also gone, since this week is one of the few during the year we can actually take off. I am here in my office, all alone on the 3rd floor of Copley Science Center, now free to plan for the new school year.


Which is why I'm blogging. A true procrastinator couldn't actually work on what she planned to the very first day she planned to do so.


Following are a bunch of recessional pics. One thing to note is that yes, we did put the tallest groomsman with the shortest woman of honor.














1 comment:

Christine and Curt said...

Cute pictures Rebecca! and way to procastinate!