Monday, August 20, 2007

Our reception

I haven't done much posting, so I decided it's time to do another post.





Here is a close up picture of the ring pillow. My mom has an expensive embroidery sewing machine. It's computerized, you download the image data, and it sews it for you. So my mom copied our logo onto the pillow with the date. We think it's great.



These are all pictures that our photographer took. A bunch of our friends promised to give us copies of the pictures they took at our wedding, but so far Mike is the only one I have been able to get to actually give me a copy of his pictures. He took some neat videos of spinners and what his table did with them. (I hope to put this in a later post).





Here is my sister with one of the very popular "Dueling Spinners".




This our entrance to the reception.



Here is our first dance. We had taken dance lessons and practiced, but at least one of the turns I had some difficulty. Rebecca's dress was larger and had a larger circumference than anything she had worn in our practices, and I didn't quite make the turn as I had planned. As our dance instructor Julianna had told us, if you make a mistake, just stop and kiss; it will look like you meant to do it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Honey, you weren't supposed to give away our secret. I thought you just couldn't resist kissing me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Actually Richard, the SECRET was that when you kissed people forgive and forget any mistakes because you are SO IN LOVE (and YES, you can't resist kissing!) ;-)