Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Buns Love the Snow

Today we are having our once-a-year snowfall in Virginia. I let the bunnies out to play in it, and they had a blast. After they came in they were pining to go back out. I am bummed we don't have a bigger safe play-area for them outside. (Except they tend to get mites and fleas and whatnot outside. I'm hoping they won't have acquired any in the snow.)

The pathetic thing to note is that the amount of snow you see in the videos (below), is what constitutes a snow day in Virginia. The schools are all closed, and people are telling me I shouldn't risk driving in it to go to my doctor's appointment! To be fair, it is freezing rain down in Richmond, so that's more hazardous than half an inch of snow. But still...

I must enjoy the snow while I can. It will be gone soon.

(Note: The sound on these is just white noise; you may want to turn it off. Also, they play better in Safari than in Explorer. I'm sure I could make them smaller so they fit better, but I'm too lazy.)







No comments: