Our living room is a big mess! There are a lot of boxes and unopened presents and kayaks and bikes. We've made some progress... The rabbits have a new home (the corner is visible bottom left). The canoe (generous, beautiful, home-made gift from Richard's parents) has been moved out back, so we actually have a few square feet of floor space. My Richmond apartment, which still has some 80% of my furniture and stuff, is also a mess. We are planning to move me this Saturday.As we get film developed and our lives together, we will post highlights and pictures from the wedding and honeymoon. In the meantime, we've been blogged a few other places:
Rebecca's cousin Ed's & fiancee Debra's blog
Rebecca's friends Inka's & Sunil's blog (Inka is the genius behind our invitations)
Rebecca's friends Jeffrey's & Wendy's blog
(I'm not sure if these last two sites, through multiply, are public, so the links may not work. I prefer blogspot myself.)
Richard, don't any of your friends blog? I hardly think that my friends are more geeky than yours. ;)
2 comments:
I think that the only friends of mine that blog are Dave and Susan. http://www.davefarley.org/
The most recent post that they have is their tour of Guinness.
Oops, Randy, and Lindsay also blog:
http://ivypaws.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment