For my final fling before I enter the world of fatherhood, I went skiing at whitetail in Pennsylvania with Mike for his bachelor party. Mike was a groomsman at our wedding. This was January 31. I kept my cell phone on and with me the entire trip. I made plans so that I could drive back to VA at a moments notice. It was about a 3 hour drive each way. Here is a video that Mike's brother Tim made.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FYI, Richard is the second one after Michael, two before the snowboarder collides with the cameraman.
Those of you who know Richard know why it was important to specify that he actually carry his cell phone with him, and turn it on!
But the baby's not coming yet. We will tempt fate again this week. We have big Valentine plans.
Post a Comment