I am off to California today for a conference and wedding number 7, with a sobering reminder on how precious life is. We at RMC will miss Mike more than words can express. Hug your loved ones and buckle your seatbelts, everyone.
The Randolph-Macon College community mourns the loss of one of its most beloved members, Dr. Michael McKay, who lost his life on Friday, December 7, 2007 in an automobile accident. His mother-in-law also perished in the accident and Mike’s beloved wife, Cathy, is being treated at the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center.
“As a close community, we cannot begin to comprehend this tremendous loss,” said President Robert Lindgren. “Mike earned the admiration, respect and friendship of everyone with whom he came into contact. His enthusiasm for his students, his colleagues and Randolph-Macon was contagious. Our hearts are heavy, and our prayers are with his family during this difficult time.”
Read the rest at the RMC website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry for your loss and that of the school. I hope that God will bring comfort to the students.
Post a Comment