Here is the video I promised to post. It is a video that Mike recorded at the reception. It seems that different tables did different things with the spinners.
This past weekend, I found out that my cousin Carolyn is engaged. This is actually very old news. She actually got engaged the weekend before I got married. Most of my family found out at my wedding, but no one mentioned it to me. Then of course we went on our honeymoon for 2 weeks, and by the time we got back everyone seems to have assumed that I had heard.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's 3 weddings lined up for next year already, after 7 this year...
Whoa. I think you blew my 5 in one year out of the water. ;)
Next year maybe you'll meet 7 new babies ;) Hahahaha.
Post a Comment